[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi-userland for SPARC

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 14:56:56 UTC 2017

Gary,
Ref:https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+with+oi-userland
https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Contributing+to+hipster

Review the github way of reviewing and pulling packages/patches:https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland

This was anyone can review and utilize your patches to what they are working on as well - as well as contribute.
Thanks,Ken

    On Monday, February 27, 2017 6:44 AM, Gary Mills <gary_mills at fastmail.fm> wrote:

 I've been slowly building the components of Hipster oi-userland on my
SPARC machine.  In this process, I've accumulated dozens of changes to
component Makefiles and new patches for source files.  All of my
changes are intended to have no effect on builds for x86 hardware.

How do I submit these changes for incorporation into the oi-userland
code base?

--
-Gary Mills-        -refurb-        -Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada-