[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi-userland for SPARC

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon Feb 27 23:34:31 UTC 2017

Hi Adam!

> >> we are lacking infrastructure without which we can't
> >> do anything SPARC-related.
[...]
> > So what exactly do you need?
>
> we are not lacking HW resources. There is enough people who are able to
> provide us with HW resources. However, we lack people actively working on
> the port itself - we need more manpower.

Ah.  That is quite a difference indeed.  Thank you for clarifying.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"