[OpenIndiana-discuss] The end is near

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:14:08 UTC 2017

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/systems/storage/sds/nexentastor/

I've seen that Lenovo is offering a NexentaStor-based appliance, is that
anything similar to what Oracle is offering, fishworks-style?

Still the only thing I've seen from Fishworks is a cool YouTube video
showing how much vibration can introduce latency into your JBODs.

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)