[OpenIndiana-discuss] Is it possible to arrange for dual booting oi hipster and Solaris 11.3 on a single disk?

Hans J Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:53:14 UTC 2017

Since I first asked this, I have decided that my real need is actually to
be able to "get the next oi" w/o formally upgrading. There's another mail
conversation in discuss on this.

The object is to install the latest "oi151a7+std srss" compatible oi or
hipster. And then get an upgradable be chain started where I canmove on  to
the last srss and catch up with the latest hipsters and get an srss w/o
dhcp running in that.

Or at least something roughly like that.

I'll probably

Hans J. Albertsson