[OpenIndiana-discuss] Questions on Hipster 10/16

Joachim Weiß jw_urodoc at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 26 13:52:11 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I’ve been out of OI for awhile, now I installed Hipster 10/16 need a little help regarding:

Virtualbox (from their website) won’t install due to some Python dependency, fix?

The GUI for selecting printers has disappeared, is it discontinued?

Also GUI for package management ist still missing, I think from the beginning of Hipster …

… still fidlding with HDMI sound output … should be fairly easy.

Still: CONGRATULATIONS! Boot up time has been reduced significantly and everything else works without hassle.

Thank you!