[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oios ????? Re: mailinglist oios

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Jan 30 00:36:03 UTC 2017

Came across this post searching my personal archives for something else.

Robert/OpenBabel,

Assuming you are still here with us, what is/was Oios?  An OpenIndiana based
distro?  Or, do/did you sell OpenIndiana compatible hardware?

I followed the flickr.com post, and I do see a bunch of pretty pictures.

Sorry if I am just overlooking the obvious.

Even if this is something that was here but is now history, I would appreciate
hearing more about this.

Jerry