[OpenIndiana-discuss] New request for info `Are we able to install recent vbox versions'

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sun Jul 16 16:34:16 UTC 2017

I posted this query July 9th but got no takers far as a response.
Is this question in appropriate here?  Is it a foolish question?

If both answers are no, I'd really like to hear from someone who
either knows first hand or has a solid opinion about it.

I don't want to start messing up my OS if installing qt5 and trying to
run recent version of Vbox are likely to cause me grief, I might not
be able to contend with.
But I do need to get a newer version of Vbox installed and working.