[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mate 1.18

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 14:22:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

I created a new BE for the latest version of OI Hipster with Mate 1.18.
Unfortunately when I login their are repeated messages indicating that
there is a problem with the waste basket.

When I opened a Terminal, the terminal appears in the upper left corner
but their are no window decorations (so it is not possible to resize,
move or close the window using the mouse). If I open firefox it has the
same problem so I have activated the previous BE and destroyed the Mate
1.18 environment.

Regards

Russell