[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mate 1.18

Predrag Zečević predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Mon Jun 5 08:33:29 UTC 2017

Am 04.06.17 um 16:22 schrieb russell:
> Hi,
>
> I created a new BE for the latest version of OI Hipster with Mate 1.18.
> Unfortunately when I login their are repeated messages indicating that
> there is a problem with the waste basket.

Hi,
I would try to remove it...

> When I opened a Terminal, the terminal appears in the upper left corner
> but their are no window decorations (so it is not possible to resize,
> move or close the window using the mouse). If I open firefox it has the
> same problem so I have activated the previous BE and destroyed the Mate
> 1.18 environment.

Had same problem with MATE 1.16 and changing theme has fixed it (I guess
reverting to nimbus theme - was some custom - did a job).

HTH

Regrads

> Regards
>
> Russell

Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!