[OpenIndiana-discuss] And the Russian firewall

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Thu Jun 15 19:11:05 UTC 2017

I own the domain e-datingstory.org by order of Roskomnadzor, all pages
on the Internet that the Russian official does not like will be
blocked, and for each reason a fine of 100 thousand rubles. The domain
pornohab.com has already closed, even if it was outside of Russia. I
turned to the big operators, but they can not fix the established
decree. My domain was dedicated to online dating. In general, the
Internet was recently launched into the legal field of the law of the
Russian government. My domain is at 83.142.166.53 on it is our company
OpenSolaris and imagine I will need to run a page to avoid getting
under sanctions. I ask everyone to comment on the Russian firewall

Regards Arhipkin Ilya
--
http://www.e-datingstory.org - Online-dating