[OpenIndiana-discuss] And the Russian firewall

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Jun 15 21:48:07 UTC 2017

On 06/15/17 02:11 PM, Илья Архипкин wrote:
> I own the domain e-datingstory.org by order of Roskomnadzor, all pages
> on the Internet that the Russian official does not like will be
> blocked, and for each reason a fine of 100 thousand rubles. The domain
> pornohab.com has already closed, even if it was outside of Russia. I
> turned to the big operators, but they can not fix the established
> decree. My domain was dedicated to online dating. In general, the
> Internet was recently launched into the legal field of the law of the
> Russian government. My domain is at 83.142.166.53 on it is our company
> OpenSolaris and

So you are asking for assistance in upgrading from OpenSolaris to OpenIndiana?

> imagine I will need to run a page to avoid getting
> under sanctions. I ask everyone to comment on the Russian firewall

I administer a several different flavors of firewalls.  Please post your
firewall rules and I will be happy to comment.

> Regards Arhipkin Ilya

Arhipkin,

I speculate that the answers I provided may not necessarily be what you are
asking.

It's OK if US English isn't your native language.

Can you possibly ask your questions concerning OpenIndiana in a different way?

Thank you,

Jerry