[OpenIndiana-discuss] And the Russian firewall

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Fri Jun 16 15:43:23 UTC 2017

Greetings
My firewall settings are performed by the D-Link DIR-100 router first,
I connect
via DHCP to the operator and then I flip ports that strictly follow
the ports 21,53,80,8080
. The operator closed port 53. My suggestions for improvement - I used
and raised the
repository on which the ddos ??attacks go as a result the memory is
full. I think a breach
is found. Then, on the 10000 port, Webmin stops working. I suggested
adding the Dovecot
repository so that you can configure the mail. Domain operation is
carried out on an
emergency server, I was attacked on port 22. I watched the utility as
I filled the hard
drive. The attack was from China.
P.S. On your mail domain, I believe the web server is set up.
I prilogayu screenshot on which it is shown that it does not resolve from the
networks of the mobile operator's Megaphone which is located in Russia.

Regards Arhipkin Ilya
--
http://www.arhipkin.com