[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana on ARM - WAS:: the end is near? ::Fwd: Re: [zfs-discuss] zfs on 32 bit?

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:17:17 UTC 2017

On 21.03.2017 01:51, Jacob Ritorto wrote:
> It's been a few years since I was hopeful about this, but if someone
> revives this development, I'd exuberantly report results on my raspberry pi.

Well then I have a few links for you to try out then. It's Robert
Mustacchi's work but I figured the Thread here would like to know it exists.

You can find the whole discusion over at illumos-arm Mailing list.

https://github.com/rmustacc/illumos-extra/tree/arm-gate

https://github.com/rmustacc/illumos-gate/tree/arm-gate.

Greetings
Till