[OpenIndiana-discuss] about pkg list for building gnu stuff from source

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Fri Mar 24 20:09:27 UTC 2017

Can anyone offer a list of pkgs one would need in order to be able to
compile the odd gnu type packge from source

I have installed gcc-5 and automake and I see make is already
onboard.

I haven't attempted any builds as yet but I hoped someone would know
off the top of there head what packages would be needed. Or is it
likely I have enough already with base install + gcc-5 + automake

The base install is hipster updated to today's updates.