[OpenIndiana-discuss] Recent Wiki Changes unchanged for two months

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 22:27:01 UTC 2017

On 03/24/2017 08:49 AM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Gary Mills <gary_mills at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
>> It's now been two months since this page:
>>
>>     https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Recent+Wiki+Changes
>>
>> last changed.  Is something wrong?
>>
>> Same as usual I guess.

Sadly, in the case of the new Docs site, it really hasn't changed (much)
in 2 months. It's kind of like owning a a shiny new car only to let it
sit in the driveway for months on end.

Yep, I am encouraging folks to step up and help expand the base of
knowledge which helps the OpenIndiana community.

I'd love to continue helping, but I simply haven't the time anymore.

Michael