[OpenIndiana-discuss] Help with Wiki navigation and content

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 20:07:02 UTC 2017

Hi,
as I could not sleep last night I tried to improve the Wiki a little bit by
doing some cleanup and adding some structuring content.

For instance the home page

https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/OpenIndiana+Wiki+Home

or the development page

https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Developing+OpenIndiana

have now links to subtopics to guide the reader.

If you want to contribute to OpenIndiana and have a little bit of time to
help with the Wiki, an interesting exercise would be to continue going
through the different top pages and add pointers to subtopics.

The question to answer is: would a newcomer be able to find its way through
the Wiki to find basic information XXX?

If you have information specific to some software like on this page

https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Eclipse

you are also welcome to add a page so that we can build a knowledge base.

Kind regards,

Aurélien

--
---