[OpenIndiana-discuss] KOSUG in practice web-server OpenSolaris

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Mon May 1 17:56:54 UTC 2017

Dear
Will Brokenbourgh

KOSUG abbreviation is the full name of Kirov OpenSolaris User Group here. I
decided to isolate myself from the discontent of Moscow, and created by me
MOSUG - Miass OpenSolaris User Group which is still administered by me, I
adhere to some rules, but Ukraine and the cyber junta decided to cut it. When
our self-consciousness takes place, special services do not like it. They
need sheep which the wolf strains. Do not believe the media. Recently I
drove a hell of trash and watch as Americans love Russian and the rulers
separate us, the brine is banned, the vodka forced gays to go out to the
rally with a demand dump. Russian Vodka at the time of drinking pulls on
women, which excites same-sex people. I collected the most trashy trash
from the entire galaxy. The group is there but no one in the city does not
want to try your product. All the students laughed at me were overheard by
one friend in which I was a victim of spam. At first, like ArpaNET there
was a mountain of spam, but the society took it and stopped itself.

P.S. Expats from Russia are fleeing,
And Russians have nowhere to run.

Regards Arhipkin Ilya
--