[OpenIndiana-discuss] BTX halted

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 06:37:07 UTC 2017

My friend has used the latest bits. Now aboutthe USB 3 thing, I think you did the right thing.But the real problem that the driver shouldn'tbe part of illumos-gate simply because itis not ready! I have asked people to tell mehow can I help testing  the driver but nooneresponded! I tried the experimental ISO andwhen I reported to the maintainer that thedriver is not working, he told me that thiswas a very experimental thing and the newbits should work.... BTW is there someonewho could report a success story I someonewho have tested the driver on hardware whereit actually works?
Apostolos