[OpenIndiana-discuss] NMS software for snmp-based network monitoring that runs on OI? What's your favourite?

Hans J Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:21:35 UTC 2017

We have a bunch of 3com/HP V1910 switches with a zywall usg2000 as a
central router and access to internet. We now realise we need to monitor
and manage this much more effectively.

What we're hoping for is to be able to perform post-mortems when network
problems have occurred. These are typically reported by individual users
several hours after the fact.

What NMSes are you using, any that will run in OI?

Hans J. Albertsson