[OpenIndiana-discuss] coreboot and OI

openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:06:20 UTC 2017

I am trying to install oios after updating the UEFI bios to the latest
F20/21. The previous bios ran oi but post install of the new bios it
freezes after SUNOS boot information screen. This is similar to solaris
11.3. I am advised that I can no longer return to earlier copies of the
bios so I am resorting to looking at the opensource coreboot project
which is meant to support opensolaris. Has anyone any experience of
installing coreboot to run Oi ? if so what are instructions to do this?

Robert Jones

GAZ170HD3P
Skylake