[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to use urtwn (Wi-Fi)?

fgg at tuta.io fgg at tuta.io
Sun May 14 13:45:51 UTC 2017

Hello!

I am new in OpenIndiana, and I don't know how to activate and use Wi-Fi.
I have the desktop version of OpenIndiana (Hipster). I tried by making click in the "Wi-Fi menu" (upside). I put the root password, like it ask for, but nothing happens.

My Wi-Fi device can work with urtwn firmware, but I don't know how to activate it. Can someone give me instructions, for a beginner, "step by step", about how to activate Wi-Fi in OpenIndiana?

Thanks to everyone!