[OpenIndiana-discuss] To the OmniOS, OI and SmartOS community

bscuk2 bscuk2 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:42:23 UTC 2017

Hello,

My comment was simply to frame the direction of travel in todays
changing environment. When the question is considered everyone must have a

Common shared vision

Road map to acheive that

Focus upon where that road map is

I am very happy if this common relationship can be agreed . My point is
that a frame of reference is very important to understand the people of
their relationships so a common direction can be forged.

Peter