[OpenIndiana-discuss] switching from Ubuntu

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:48:00 UTC 2017

Hi Lonnie

The Links I have provided may not list the specific cards.

The Package list only lists driver names and Producer names at best.
Which exact network card is supported is not apparent from the Package
metadata. The Url
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/en/search.shtml?token=atheros&action=Search
already limits the search to all drivers with atheros somewhere in the
metadata.

Freenic drivers may also not list your exact card but it usually has a
series which are supported. For example for AR8XXX he has the driver
atge available.

>From there it is trial and error.

Hope this helps
Greetings