[OpenIndiana-discuss] Openindiana Hipster package list

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Tue Nov 14 10:30:19 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

I am exploring Openindiana (Hipster) and was trying to locate the list of
packages that are running on the Openindian Live-CD.

In particular, I am interested in what base core packages are needed to run
the X-Server.

Actually, the question that I am basically asking is this. If you took a
minimal non-gui Openindian distro and wanted to add an X-Server then what
would be the minimum packages required?

Mostly, just researching on this question.

Thanks,
Lonnie