[OpenIndiana-discuss] NoMachine or X2Go on Openindiana?

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:04:28 UTC 2017

It was a fair number of years ago, and I only did it as a project to see if
it would work, but I got "NoMachine" working on Solaris 10 and on an early
OpenIndiana, using the freeNX code, that I can't seem to find online any
more.

I even managed to compile the NX client for it using another project and
the shared NX library.

It took quite a lot of work to get it going, but it did work okay once it
was compiled.

Jon