[OpenIndiana-discuss] NoMachine or X2Go on Openindiana?

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Thu Nov 16 16:38:26 UTC 2017

Hi Jon,

Thanks for getting back to on this question.

I'll try to dig in a bit more to see how best to proceed forward since I
need an NX-based client to be able to run on the Illumos based OS like
Openindiana and the best ones that I have come across seem to be actually
NoMachine NX or possibly X2GO which both seem to be the most advanced and
have much less latency than VNC and even RDP (via XRDP perhaps) from what I
have found so far.

Thanks again,
Lonnie