[OpenIndiana-discuss] recompiling a program for openindiana

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:36:15 UTC 2017

You can use Lofi dev to encrypt the device below the filesystem Layer.
[1] [2] [3]

You can use a container Solution I.e A ZFS Volume that is encrypted with
lofidev and then has an UFS Partition inside. Somewhat like [2] but with
UFS rather than ZFS inside the Volume.

Or you could help review the Encryption code for upstreaming. It is
already written but in Process of upstreaming. I think it's [4] but you
will have to search from there further.

[1] https://blogs.oracle.com/darren/encrypting-zfs-pools-using-lofi-crypto
[2]
https://constantin.glez.de/2012/02/27/introducing-sparse-encrypted-zfs-pools/