[OpenIndiana-discuss] recompiling a program for openindiana

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Sat Nov 25 15:11:00 UTC 2017

Dear Till,

I used the technique of Constantin [2] and, with a script to automate
the lofi commands, it works really fine. When the system boots, the
encrypted pool is not usable and after running the script, it becomes
visible.
However I did not manage to close the access to the encrypted pool
without rebooting the system: if I try "lofiadm -d" to block access to
the files through lofi, the system refuses because the devices are busy
and it would cause a fault, which is exactly wat I want.
Do you know a way to do that?
I tried to zpool export the encrypted zpool, but I cannot reimport it
after disconnecting then reconnecting the lofi's.

Thanks in advance for your advice

Best regards

Marc