[OpenIndiana-discuss] Some opt to open their systems while others don't

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 05:48:18 UTC 2017

I only wish I had the system engineering training to help port illumos to
an ARM. I'd really like to see that done. If someone else has the
experience, I'd be willing to test on a NVIDIA Tegra K1 based Chromebook.
I'm also putting a Jetson TK1 development board on my Christmas list, which
uses a NVIDIA Tegra K1. You also might want to contact Scaleway, see if
they'd be willing to offer a couple ARM64 servers to use for builds.

Good luck!
-Alex

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)