[OpenIndiana-discuss] Goodbye OpenIndiana

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Wed Oct 4 18:36:56 UTC 2017

Hello Nikola

>Do I understand right, that there were some copyright issues on teaching
>material, with some Java courses you were taking? I bet if they would be
>using their own materials, or freely accessible ones no one can stop
>them teaching..
>Not to say that 'system programming' is not done with Java at all, but I
>guess something got lost in translation.
>And to joke a bit about about it, Steve Balmer (From MSoft) said :
>"Everything is an OS". I guess free software community knows better.
In that case and there were materials only an independent remote approach
that first brought up basic knowledge, and then passing some time the
courses became paid, I just had a lot of money that I offered to donate to
the community when the system was closed. But Alex Grebenshchikov, the
administrator of the Kirov community, offered me courses
http://knowledgeblackbelt.com/#!User/iljaarkhipkin In where he was my
curator. I bought the system advertising back in May 2008, I was simply
struck by the existence of a system different from Microsoft. And when I
moved to Linux, I did not have a memory leak. I was amazed by Solaris,
which even on the server downloaded memory at the start of 8 gigabytes. On
a computer with a memory of 4 gigabytes, it occupied again half. I found
her application as a system that works on the Internet and without viruses. I
did not understand my pre-entry in a community where newcomers do not teach
system programming in C. That is the process of recruitment and
requirements to us, where anyone can get to and take a microphone and speak
freely.
--
http://www.arhipkin.com