[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to replicate one hosts installed image to another host

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sun Sep 10 07:49:41 UTC 2017

Once a new install is updated and all the pkgs you expect to need are
installed, how can I replicate that installed image onto another host?
Or more likely, onto several more hosts.

Hoping to eliminate some of the chores involved in bringing a new install
up to date and having all pkgs I'm likely to need installed.

Once that work has been done, I'd like to be able to prepare several
hosts with that same setup, ready to go to work.