[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hardware to run OpenIndiana ...

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:29:11 UTC 2018

Glad I could help.

While not ideal it may also be of use to disable svc:/system/fmd:default
until it gets support for the Hardware sensors it is missing.

I run this server in private home setup so for me it does not matter
that fmd is disabled. If you want to keep fmd enabled the best option
for now is to to write a cronjob that disables it purges the errorlog
and then reneables fmd again. Otherwise the log will eat your disk space.

Have fun with and Greetings
Till