[OpenIndiana-discuss] illumos-specific completions in bash-completion package

Michal Nowak mnowak at startmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:11:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

with utility/bash-completion at 2.8,5.11-2018.0.0.2 on we have bash completions for following OpenIndiana/illumos-specific utilities from https://github.com/OpenIndiana/openindiana-completions project:

beadm
bootadm
dladm
pfexec
pkg
zfs
"zones" (actually several utilities which implement `-z` option)
zpool

Just enable Bash completion in you bash profile/rc file and you have them.

Last but not least, thanks Aurelien for actually implementing several of those completions :).

As always I am interested in problems you may encounter with these completions, important missing features (yes, these completions do not cover related commands 100%), or other commands worth covering.

Enjoy!
Michal