[OpenIndiana-discuss] Native speakers' help with translation wanted

Michal Nowak mnowak at startmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:41:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

we are slightly updating the English "Welcome to OpenIndiana Hipster"
home page one can see when starting Firefox on MATE installation medium.
If you have release/os-welcome package installed you can see the
(localized) page at

   file:///usr/share/doc/openindiana-welcome/html/index.html

Can a native English speaker read the changed text at
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/openindiana-welcome/pull/10/files and
provide feedback (either in the PR or here), please?

We also ship translations of this page in following languages:

   pt_br de el es fr nl pl ru sl

May I ask native speakers in those languages to step in and help
translate the page, please? It's less than half page of text.

Thank you,
Michal