[OpenIndiana-discuss] web proxy server w/SSL/TLS termination (on OI)

Matjaž M matjaz85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:17:21 UTC 2018

Hi Jerry,

perhaps you could take a look at this:

https://github.com/tenox7/wrp <https://github.com/tenox7/wrp>

It is a proxy that renders the website in gif/png/jpeg with clickable imagemap for links. Its intent is to make older browsers usable on modern internet (modern html/css, encryption …)

Here is a blog post about it:

https://virtuallyfun.com/wordpress/2014/03/11/web-rendering-proxy-update/ <https://virtuallyfun.com/wordpress/2014/03/11/web-rendering-proxy-update/>

Cheers, Matjaz