[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg update this evening

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 20:59:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

When I performed a pkg update this evening it failed with a library
conflict in publisher localhostoih and libreoffice52.
So I pkg uninstall libreoffice52 and all the associated pkg in
/var/pkg/publisher/localhostoih with the intention of re-installing
after the openindiana upgrade had completed.

However now when I attempt  "pkg install -v libreoffice52
libreoffice52-desktop-int"

The following errors are generated :-

pkg install: The following packages deliver conflicting action types to
usr/gnu/lib/pkgconfig:

   link:
pkg://localhostoih/sfe/system/library/gcc-runtime@4.9.4,5.11-0.2017.0.0.5:20180215T234143Z
   dir:
pkg://localhostoih/library/gnu/lcms2@2.7,5.11-0.0.151.1.8:20151129T140245Z
pkg://localhostoih/sfe/library/libglew@1.13.0,5.11-0.2017.0.0.5:20180120T095602Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

The following packages deliver conflicting action types to
usr/gnu/lib/amd64/pkgconfig:

   link:
pkg://localhostoih/sfe/system/library/gcc-runtime@4.9.4,5.11-0.2017.0.0.5:20180215T234143Z
   dir:
pkg://localhostoih/library/gnu/lcms2@2.7,5.11-0.0.151.1.8:20151129T140245Z

These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.

TIA

Russell