[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg update this evening

Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Fri Feb 23 07:42:57 UTC 2018

On 02/22/18 21:59, russell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I performed a pkg update this evening it failed with a library
> conflict in publisher localhostoih and libreoffice52.
> So I pkg uninstall libreoffice52 and all the associated pkg in
> /var/pkg/publisher/localhostoih with the intention of re-installing
> after the openindiana upgrade had completed.
>
> However now when I attempt  "pkg install -v libreoffice52
> libreoffice52-desktop-int"
>
> The following errors are generated :-
>
> pkg install: The following packages deliver conflicting action types to
> usr/gnu/lib/pkgconfig:
>
>    link:
> pkg://localhostoih/sfe/system/library/gcc-runtime@4.9.4,5.11-0.2017.0.0.5:20180215T234143Z
>
>    dir:
> pkg://localhostoih/library/gnu/lcms2@2.7,5.11-0.0.151.1.8:20151129T140245Z
> pkg://localhostoih/sfe/library/libglew@1.13.0,5.11-0.2017.0.0.5:20180120T095602Z
>

> These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
> be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.
>
> The following packages deliver conflicting action types to
> usr/gnu/lib/amd64/pkgconfig:
>
>    link:
> pkg://localhostoih/sfe/system/library/gcc-runtime@4.9.4,5.11-0.2017.0.0.5:20180215T234143Z
>
>    dir:
> pkg://localhostoih/library/gnu/lcms2@2.7,5.11-0.0.151.1.8:20151129T140245Z
>
> These packages may not be installed together. Any non-conflicting set may
> be, or the packages must be corrected before they can be installed.
>

> TIA
>

> Russell

Hi Russell,

I had similar problem: http://sfe.opencsw.org/comment/280#comment-280

Maybe that will help... BTW, I have LO installed and running w/o
problems. For example:

$ pkg list | grep -E "lcms2|gcc-runtime|libglew"
library/gnu/lcms2 (localhostoih)                  2.7-0.0.151.1.8
     i--
library/lcms2                                     2.9-2018.0.0.0
     i--
sfe/library/libglew (localhostoih)                1.13.0-0.2017.0.0.5
     i--
sfe/system/library/gcc-runtime (localhostoih)     4.9.4-0.0.151.1.8
     i--

Regards.

Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst
2e Systems GmbH

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am
Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!