[OpenIndiana-discuss] failsafe boot howto on older OpenIndiana system

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Jan 24 22:55:21 UTC 2018

Had a bad power outage (another story un-into itself) at home, apparently took multiple drives out on an older OpenIndiana
(pre-Hipster) system.  I believe the OS (SSD) drive is OK, and I believe that I probably forgot to set the zfs fail=continue switch
on the other pools.

My yahoo-fu must be off, I've been looking at wiki.openindiana.org and docs.openindiana.org .

I'm sure I'm just missing the obvious, but can someone share the details of a failsafe boot for an older, pre-Hipster OpenIndiana
install please?

Thank you,

Jerry