[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: [oi-dev] [call for testing] KPTI images

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:57:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Download and install in Virtualbox. Installation process work perfectly,
Installation gimp, filezilla, inkscape, Libreoffice52 work with a repo
sfe.   Installation developer/gcc - gcc-49 build/cmake- cmake/src work but
when I tried to make a compilation of vlc 3.0.1 doesn't work. error message
gcc

Some basic software such as smplayer, vlc, clementine, yarock are missing
in the repository.

For multimedia, this is currently inadequate

basic hardware motherboard asus m5n, AMD Phenom x2 550, 4 go ram, ati 5450
video card,Sound card asus d1 (driver cmi8788) not found.

In the next few days, I'll try an installation on pc.

regard