[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: [oi-dev] [call for testing] KPTI images

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:16:44 UTC 2018

Yes, I understand that the OI team is small.

I will continue to use this test version but install it on a PC directly.

Currently the system is fast on boot. Mate envirionment works well.

The only problem encountered is the gcc compiler. Maybe I don't have all
the packages installed. But I don't know about that. If someone can give me
the list of packages to install to compile, I'd be happy.

regard