[OpenIndiana-discuss] Missing? svc:/application/pkg/zones-proxy-client

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Wed Mar 7 19:46:40 UTC 2018

Hi!

Thanks for your hints!

Not all of my zones where running, so there was no easy way to set the
publishers in the NGZ's.

Your hints pointed me to this page
http://alp-notes.blogspot.de/2016/03/converting-linked-images-zones-to-non.html

Following the instructions,
after editing the    /etc/zones/zoneX.xml
and removing   /zones/build/zoneX/root/var/pkg/linked
for every zone X
the installation finished properly :-)

I'm happy :-)

Thanks!!