[OpenIndiana-discuss] Pulseaudio now delivered as 64-bit by default.

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:25:53 UTC 2018

This morning I tested in liveDVD solaris 11.3 to see the audio support on
the Laptop. There's a big difference. The sound is clear and heavy. Yet the
drivers are the same.

Maybe the sound management under Mate is less efficient.

I did the same test on My desktop with the asus D1 sound card and the
fabulous audiocmi driver and I don't have sound so much under solaris 11.3.