[OpenIndiana-discuss] BTX halted

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:21:23 UTC 2018

hi,

On your Lenovo W541 did you test the sound?
Does the sound work fully for you  on realtek HD driver ?

Because for me on all my installation the sound doesn't work properly.
I've already posted on the channel but there doesn't seem to be a solution
that works.
So I'm curious about the sound experience of other users

regard