[OpenIndiana-discuss] OmniOS CE LX Zones and bhyve

Rasaki Temidire rasaki at me.com
Fri May 18 21:56:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

Are there any plans to pull in any of the recent additions from omniOS CE illumos work that introduced LX zones and bhyve?  If it is already in the openIndiana repository, how can I update my current hipster 2018.04 installation to take in those additions?  If not, are there any plans to pull those additions in or is openIndiana going to stay on vanilla illumos-gate like Tribblix (although he has an omniOS variant of late with the changes).

Rasaki