[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Hipster live DVD and USB won't boot all the way

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:55:20 UTC 2018

Hi

What usualy helps in such situations is to disable acpi or switch video
to vesa. The Boot menu has options for that.

Also have a look if switching options around in the boot menu gets the
system booting.

If not boot with debug and instruct kmdb to continue. Debug is
Interactive so you have not bootet past the error in debug mode.

Greetings
Till