[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgraded to VirtualBox 5.2.20

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 17:35:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

Upgraded to VirtualBox 5.2.20 yesterday, this works fine on the BE
completed on the 11th July but still get the lockup and reboot on any
later BE.

As aside I also managed to get ESXi 6.5u2 (the last supported release
for my CPUs) running within VirtualBox 5.2.20 as a VM, a 300GB IDE
drive, 4 cpus and 4 Intel 82543GC (Pro/1000 T) interfaces. While the
Intel 82545EM where identified correctly, no traffic was transferred.

Regards

Russell