[OpenIndiana-discuss] compile package

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:14:03 UTC 2018

Merci Jean-Pierre.

I checked the qt version install and actually the 2 versions of qt are
installed on hipster.  Yesterday I also installed * build-essential *
and I would like to build some packages because we are really limited
or we have old versions.
but I need to study and understand the process of building Oi userland.
This is not a criticism. The team is small and if I can contribute it
will make me happy.

But for the moment I'm trying some local compilations. I'am also tried
gnumeric without no success.

I'm going to drop smplayer because it seems to be missing files to
compile under OI
I will try VLC 3.0.4

regard