[OpenIndiana-discuss] NTP not starting in Zones

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:53:57 UTC 2018

I got ntp working inside a zone, by granting a privilege in the master (in
zonecfg) and modifying the svc script in the client to not reject it ...
but it was many years ago.

the reason I did it, in that case was that the parent zone didn't have
access to the internet, but the child zone did.

I'm trying to find the server that did this, but I think it got rebuilt in
the end.

Jon