[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI new user questions

Gerard Arthus garthus801 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:46:19 UTC 2020

Try Open SUSE it seems to be the most stable Linux I could find.

Best wishes,
Gerry
Gerard Arthus
409 Lowell Avenue East
Mishawaka, Indiana
United States
46545
Cell - 574-302-7731
Home - 574-520-1337 <574-217-8726>

Instructor ITT-Tech - Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, and Computer
Engineering.

garthus801 at gmail.com
Notary The State of Indiana #685426
http://www.OpenEducation.org