[OpenIndiana-discuss] Merging OI + OmniOS? (And OpenZFS vs ZFS)

Jason Martin agrellum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:53:13 UTC 2020

I have to say the build and package environment is one of the best in
open source but takes some time to learn.

It is really worth it though.

I find it the best laid out one for the casual user who wants his own
packages.

I would use more but my machines are old and slow.

There were and are some good developers here that know there stuff.

I just want alternatives.

Not everybody has to go down the same path.

Wish all of you a better year.